The Science of Storytelling is an immersive online course meticulously designed to elevate your filmmaking craft. As soon as you register, you gain access to a wealth of knowledge and resources, with a new section unlocked each week. This course is your key to becoming a strategic creative partner, commanding higher project rates, and creating films that resonate deeply.
Here is everything that's included:
- 🎟️ 3 sections of learning are broken down across 23 tutorials all with lifetime access.
- 🔭 Section one explores what story is and the fundamental science behind it, section two looks at Storyfinding and the process of working within your story space to find the strongest stories possible, and then section three brings it together by walking you through how to develop your story intentionally through 3 Creative Milestones
- 📑 Heaps of worksheets and templates. Creative Milestones, Pitch Templates, Scorecards, Storyboards, and many more worksheets are included. Many are digitally accessible, allowing you to add your brand and deliver to your clients.
- 🎧 Every tutorial includes transcripts, summaries, and MP3s of the audio to support you in learning however works best for you.
- ✅ Access starts as soon as you register. Section one is available right away with a new section being released each week, along with an email to guide your learning.
- *BONUS* - Filmmaker's Pitch Playbook for landing more clients and increasing your rates
We stand by the quality of our course and the support from the Muse Team. That's why we offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the materials or the support you receive, reach out, and we'll happily refund you. Your journey to becoming an extraordinary storyteller starts here.
Why Choose Us:
Muse Storytelling has been at the forefront of storytelling and filmmaking, collaborating with brands like Apple, Four Seasons, and the NFL. Our mission is to help filmmakers tell stronger stories and make a profound difference. With this course, we take you into the field to discover how to find and tell the best stories.